You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
Reusable hygienic knitted mask, with fixed filter and efficiency for 20 washes.
Producted following the specification UNE 065:2020 Reusable hygienic masks for children.
Size XS: 3-6 years
Size S: 6-12 years
Size XS: From 3 to 6 years
Size S: From 6 to 12 years
1. Use of the mask. (Always under the supervision of an adult)
1.1 General. The hygienic mask does not exempt the user from the application of barrier gestures complemented by the social distancing measures that are essential in accordance with the recommendations indicated by the Ministries of Health: https://www.mscbs.gob.es/profesionales/saludPublica/ccayes/alertasActual/nCov-China/documentos/Procedimiento COVID 19.pdf NOTE Collective protection measures take priority over individual protection measures. In order for the mask to be effective it must be used correctly as indicated below, for this reason, the placement, use and removal of children's hygienic masks must be supervised by an adult.
1. Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydro alcoholic solution before handling the mask.
2. Identify the top of the mask.
3. Position the mask on the face, at the level of the nose.
4. Hold the mask from the outside and hold the headgear behind it or on both sides of the ears, without crossing them.
5. Get down the lower part of the mask to the chin.
6. Verify that the mask covers the chin.
7. Verify that the mask is correctly positioned. For this it is necessary to verify the sealing anf the absence of respiratory discomfort.
8. Once adjusted, do not touch the mask with your hands. If the user needs to touch the mask, they should previously wash their hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydro alcoholic solution.
1.3 Removing the mask. To avoid contamination when removing a mask, the following steps should be followed:
1. Take off protective gloves.
2. Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydro alcoholic solution.
3. Remove the mask without touching the front of the mask.
4. If the mask is to be reused see section 1.4 and chapter 3, and if it is to be discarded permanently see chapter 2.
5. Wash your hands with soap and water or rub them with a hydro alcoholic solution.
1.4 Washing and drying the mask.The washing and drying of the mask must be in accordance with the manufacturer's recommendations. (See product label) These masks are approved to carry out 20 washing cycles. "A complete washing cycle must be carried out (moisten, wash, rinse), with the usual detergent, at a washing temperature of 60 ° C".
Avoid contact between a dirty mask (to be washed) and clean clothes. The person in charge of the washing must protect himself to handle the dirty masks. Products that can degrade or damage materials and that diminish their protective capacity must not be used. It is recommended that the mask dry completely within 2 h after washing. It should not be dried or sanitized with a microwave oven. Both during drying and in the subsequent storage of the mask, environments in which the mask may become contaminated should be avoided. After each wash cycle, a visual inspection (with protective gloves or washed hands) should be performed. If any damage to the mask is detected (minor fit, deformation, weathering, etc.), the mask should be discarded.
2. Mask removal.
To reduce the risks of using these masks, it should be noted that once the maximum number of washes has been exceeded, they must be discarded. 2.1 Procedure for disposing of the mask. Masks should be discarded in a container provided with a plastic bag (preferably with a cover and non-manual control, see figure 1. It is recommended to use double bag to preserve the contents of the first bag in case of tearing of the outer bag.
Figure 1 – Example of a container with a lid and non-manual control
The used masks can also be discarded biological waste containers.
3. Maximum continuous use duration.
For comfort and hygiene reasons, it is recommended not to wear the mask for more than 4 hours. In case it gets wet or deteriorates from use, it is recommended to replace it with another. During the period of use, the mask can only be removed according to the instructions (see chapter 1). The mask should be washed every time it becomes dirty, moistened or cannot be placed correctly on the face. The mask should not be used if it is dirty or wet. In the event that it is to be temporarily stored, contact with any surface should be avoided. It should also not be placed in a waiting position on the forehead or under the chin during and after use.
No customer reviews for the moment.