You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
1.- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
The person responsible for the processing of your personal data is ARETEX, S.A.U. (hereinafter, "ARETEX"), with C.I.F. A-08044182, and registered office at Rial de Sa Clavella, 89, Arenys de Mar, 08350, Barcelona.
Contact email: email@example.com
Please read carefully and follow the following recommendations:
• Keep your computer equipped with antivirus software properly updated against malicious software and spyware applications that could compromise your Internet browsing and the information on your computer.
3.- Information about the data that ARETEX collects through the Website
For the correct functioning of the Website, ARETEX may have access to the following data provided, where appropriate, by the User:
• (i) Identification data: name, surname, date of birth and ID.
• (ii) Datos de contacto: email, teléfono y dirección postal.
• (iii) Employment details data.
• (iv) Academic and professional data.
4.- Why is ARETEX entitled to process your data?
ARETEX's basis of legitimacy for the treatment of User data through this Website is the consent of Users to the processing of their personal data, as well as the execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party or the application at the request of the latter of pre-contractual measures.
In this sense, ARETEX treats the personal data of the Users in order to allow the commercial relationship requested by the user, for the sending of commercial communications and / or Newsletters, to process and respond to requests, requests, incidents or inquiries from the User and to evaluate the candidacy of the personnel selection processes when the User submits his Curriculum Vitae.
5.- What are the purposes of the processing of your personal data?
Your personal data collected by ARETEX may be used for the following purposes, according to the consent granted in the corresponding registration form:
• (i) Allow the Website to fulfill its function of providing the requested services.
• (ii) (ii) Manage, process and respond to requests, requests, incidents or inquiries from the User.
• (iii) Evaluate the candidacy in the personnel selection processes when the User submits his Curriculum Vitae.
• (iv) Receive by letter, telephone, email, SMS / MMS, or by other equivalent electronic means of communication, commercial communications or information about ARETEX products and services.
6.- Veracity of the data provided by the Users
The User guarantees the veracity of the personal data provided and undertakes to notify ARETEX of any modification thereof. The User will be responsible, in any case, for the veracity of the data provided, ARETEX reserving the right to exclude from the services any User who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that may proceed in Law.
Se recomienda que los Usuarios protejan sus datos con la máxima diligencia utilizando las herramientas de seguridad adecuadas. ARETEX no será responsable de ningún robo, modificación ilegal o pérdida de datos.
It is recommended that Users protect their data with the utmost diligence using the appropriate security tools. ARETEX will not be responsible for any theft, illegal modification or loss of data.
7.- Data retention
The protection of privacy and personal data of Users is very important to ARETEX. Therefore, ARETEX does everything possible to prevent the User's data from being used improperly. Only authorized personnel have access to the User's data.
The User's personal data will be kept as long as their ARETEX account remains active for the purposes of the treatment for which they have been provided, provided that the User has not revoked their consent, requesting the deletion of their account or the deletion of certain personal data from the Website.
Subsequently, if necessary, ARETEX will keep the information blocked for the legally established deadlines.
ARETEX is committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy and confidentiality of personal data in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation.
8.- User rights
Users have the right to:
• (i) Access your personal data;
• (ii) Request the rectification of any inaccurate data;
• (iii) Request the deletion of your data;
• (iv) Request that the processing of your data be limited;
• (v) Oppose the processing of your data;
• (vi) Request the portability of your data.
• (vii) Likewise, Users will have the right not to be subject to decisions based solely on automated data processing.
The User can exercise all these rights at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the reason for their request and providing a copy of their D.N.I.
The User can also send his request by ordinary mail to the following address: Rial de Sa Clavella, 89, Arenys de Mar, 08350, Barcelona.
The communication addressed to ARETEX must contain the following information:
• Name and surname of the User; Photocopy of your national identity document, or of your passport or other valid document that identifies you.
• Request in which the request is specified.
Without prejudice to any other administrative remedy or legal action, the User will have the right to file a claim with a Control Authority, in particular in the Member State in which they have their habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement, in in case you consider that the processing of your personal data is not adequate to the regulations, as well as in the case of not being satisfied with the exercise of your rights. The supervisory authority to which the claim has been submitted will inform the claimant about the course and result of the claim.
9.- Data security
The protection of privacy and personal data of Users is very important to ARETEX. For this reason, ARETEX has taken all the measures at its disposal to prevent your data from being used improperly, allowing access to them only to authorized personnel.
ARETEX maintains adequate security for the protection of personal data in accordance with applicable legislation and has established all the technical means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the data provided by the User. through the Website, without prejudice to informing you that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
ARETEX undertakes to comply with the duty of secrecy and confidentiality regarding personal data in accordance with the applicable legislation.
ARETEX will not be responsible for any damages that may arise from the breach of this obligation by the User.
10.- Transfers and / or assignments to third parties
The User is informed that their personal data may not be transferred to third companies or entities.
Likewise, if you consider that your rights are not duly safeguarded, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, whose contact details are: telephone numbers 901 100 099 and 912 663 517; postal address C / Jorge Juan 6, 28001 Madrid; electronic office https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/ and Request www.agpd.es
12.- Acceptance and Consent