You cannot place a new order from your country. United States
PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS CAREFULLY
The present general conditions will expressly regulate the relations between ARETEX SA, calle RIAL DE SA CLAVELLA, 89 ARENYS DE MAR (BARCELONA) 08350 SPAIN, and CIF A08044182 (hereinafter ARETEX SA.) And the third parties that are registered as users and/or acquire products through the online store of the official website of ARETEX SA (http://WWW.CONDOR.ES ', hereinafter the' Shop ').
2. USER'S OBLIGATIONS
2.1 The user undertakes to use the store to purchase the products and to use each of the services of the store diligently, in accordance with the law, morality and public order. And shall also refrain from using them in any way that may prevent, damage or impair the normal operation and enjoyment of the store by users or that could harm or cause damage to the goods and rights of ARETEX SA, its suppliers , users or any third party.
3. PRODUCTS AND PRICES
3.1 ARETEX S.A. reserves the right to decide, at any time, the products that are offered to users through the store. ARETEX S.A. may at any time add new products to those offered or included in the store, it being understood that such new products will be governed by the provisions of these general conditions. ARETEX S.A. reserves the right to stop providing or facilitating access at any time and without prior notice of any of the different kinds of products offered in the store.
3.2 The products offered in the store will correspond as credibly as possible according to the web display technology used. The characteristics of the products and their prices appear in the store. The prices indicated in the store are in euros and include VAT.
4. PROCEDURE AND METHOD OF PAYMENT OF PRODUCTS
4.1 Within a maximum period of twenty-four (24) hours, ARETEX S.A. will send an email to the user confirming the purchase. This email will assign a reference code of the purchase, and will detail the characteristics of the product, its price, the shipping costs.
4.2 The user who purchases a product through the store must make payment through payment systems specifically detailed in the store.
4.3 ARETEX S.A. will save the electronic documents in which the contract is formalized, sending a copy to the user once the purchase has been made.
4.4 The confirmation of the order sent by ARETEX S.A. not valid as invoice, is only a proof of purchase. The invoice can be dowloaded in the User Account.
5. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
5.1 The user has a right of withdrawal by e-mail to the following address: SHOP@CONDOR.ES and to desist from the purchase in a term no longer than (30) working days, counted from the reception of the product. ARETEX, S.A. will send the return sheet via email to the user. The product must be sent together with the duly completed return sheet and a copy of the invoice. Such return shall be in accordance with the instructions that ARETEX S.A. indicate the user in response to his notification of the withdrawal exercise. The user must return the product within a maximum period of (30) days.
5.2 The withdrawal entails the refund of the amount paid. For this, the customer must indicate in the return sheet the number and the holder of the credit card to which ARETEX S.A. You must make the payment. The period for such payment shall be that established in the Law.
5.3 The right of withdrawal can not be exercised when the product is not returned in its original packaging and when the product is not in perfect condition.
6. CUSTOMER SERVICE
6.1 For any incidence, claim or exercise of his rights, the user may send an email to the address SHOP@CONDOR.ES
7. DELIVERY SERVICE
7.1 The territorial scope of sales through the store is exclusively for the territory of the European Union, so the delivery service will only be for that territory. The products purchased through the store will be sent to the delivery address that the user indicates once the payment has been verified, the maximum delivery period being the thirty (30) days established by default in the Law.
7.2 The delivery service of ARETEX S.A., is carried out in collaboration with different logistics operators of recognized prestige. Orders will not be served in PO Boxes or in hotels or other non-permanent addresses.
7.3 The cost of the shipments is not included in the price of the products. At the time of purchase of the product, the user will be informed of the exact cost of shipping. In the shippings to non-european countries the customer will be resonsible for any customer tariff expense th may occur.
8. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
8.1 The user acknowledges that all elements of the store and each of the products, the information and materials contained therein, the brands, the structure, selection, ordering and presentation of its contents, and the computer programs used in With them, are protected by intellectual and industrial property rights of ARETEX SA itself Or of third parties, and that the general conditions do not attribute with respect to these industrial and intellectual property rights any other right than those specifically contemplated therein.
8.2 Unless authorized by ARETEX S.A. Or as the case may be, by third parties, or, unless legally permitted, the user may not reproduce, transform, modify, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, rent, lend, make available, or permit the Access to the public through any modality of public communication of any of the elements referred to in the previous paragraph. The user must use the materials, elements and information that he accesses through the use of the store solely for his own needs, being obliged not to carry out, directly or indirectly, a commercial exploitation of the materials, elements and information obtained through the same.
8.3 The user shall refrain from circumventing or manipulating any technical devices established by ARETEX S.A. Or by third parties in the store.
Identity: ARETEX, SAU
CIF (Spanish corporate tax ID): A08044182
Postal address: Rial de Sa Clavella 89, ARENYS DE MAR (08350) Barcelona
Phone number: 937959980
9.1. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
9.2. OBLIGATORY NATURE OF PROVIDING THE DATA
The data requested on website forms are generally obligatory (except when the specific field otherwise specifies) to comply with the purposes established. Therefore, if you do not provide them or they are not provided properly, we shall not be able to attend to your request, without prejudice to the fact that you may be able to freely view the contents of the Website.
9.3. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DOES ARETEX PROCESS USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided via the Website will be processed by ARETEX, SAU pursuant to these aims:
• To manage, process and respond to Users’ requests, questions, incidents and queries, when they provide their data with the subject ‘Contact’ to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Users’ data shall be kept for this purpose until the time at which a User opposes or revokes his or her consent.
• To evaluate candidates during staff selection processes when Users submit a CV with the subject 'Work with us' to the email address email@example.com. Users’ data shall be kept for this purpose until the time at which a User opposes or revokes his or her consent.
• To periodically send Users, including electronically, commercial communications related to the products, services, promotions, offers, events and news that may be of interest to them, when Users have provided consent by ticking the pertinent verification box or, as applicable, oppose or revoke their consent.
• To keep Users informed about new items and innovations of ARETEX, SAU on social media sites, if Users become followers of ARETEX, SAU on its profiles. Users who do not wish to keep receiving commercial communications about ARETEX, SAU on social media should just stop following its profiles
9.4. WHICH USER DATA WILL ARETEX, SAU PROCESS?
ARETEX, SAU will process these categories of Users’ data:
• Identifying data: name, surname(s), ID and date of birth
• Contact details: postal address, email address and phone number
• Employment detail data
• Academic and professional data
9.5. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMISATION TO PROCESS USERS’ DATA?
Processing of Users data by ARETEX, SAU is based on the consent that is requested of Users and may be withdrawn at any time. However, if consent is withdrawn, this will not affect the lawfulness of processing done prior to this date.
Consents obtained for the aforesaid purposes are independent and, therefore, Users may revoke one consent and it will not affect others.
9.6. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL USERS’ DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
Data shall not be assigned to third parties, except where there is a legal obligation.
Users’ data may be communicated to the sales network (including franchises and companies in the group to which it belongs), ARETEX, SAU and other organisations that conduct activities necessary for compliance with the described aims, that provide their services in different business areas, with the aim that they are processed by them to send you commercial mailings, including electronically, about products and services that may be of interest to you, if you authorise us by ticking the box enabled for this purpose on the forms on the Website.
9.7. USERS’ RESPONSIBILITY
• Guarantee that the data they provide to ARETEX, SAU are true, exact, complete and up-to-date. To this end, Users shall be responsible for the truthfulness of all data they submit and shall keep the information provided duly updated, so that they reflect the real situation.
• They shall be responsible for false and inexact information provided via the Website and for the damages and losses, direct or indirect, that this act causes to ARETEX, SAU or to third parties.
• To be included in the file of ARETEX, SAU you must be at least 18 years of age.
9.8. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the reasons for which ARETEX, SAU processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them electronic communications related to products, services, promotions, offers, events and relevant news for Users. Whenever a communication of this type is made, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have previously given consent to receive them.
If any Users wants to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications from ARETEX, SAU he or she may request service to be stopped by sending and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
9.9. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
Users may send a written document to ARETEX, SAU with the subject ‘Data protection’ to the email address email@example.com, attaching a photocopy of their ID, at any time and free of charge, to:
• Revoke the consents given
• Obtain information about whether or not ARETEX, SAU is processing personal data concerning the Users in question
• Access their personal data
• Change inexact or incomplete data
• Request their data to be deleted when, among other reasons, the data are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected
• Obtain a limitation in data processing from ARETEX, SAU when any of the conditions set out in data protection regulations are breached
• Request the portability of their data
• File a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es) at this address: Spanish Data Protection Agency, Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid, if any Users believes that ARETEX, SAU has violated the rights recognised to him or her by applicable regulations on data protection.
The data provided shall be kept for the time during which the commercial relation is maintained and, if the right to cancel or oppose is exercised, they will be kept for two months from the reception date of the notice to cancel or oppose, except in those cases in which pursuant to current legislation in force, ARETEX, SAU has the obligation to keep them for a longer period of time.
9.10. SECURITY MEASURES
ARETEX, SAU shall handle Users' data at all times with absolute confidentiality and keep the obligatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, pursuant to the terms of applicable regulations, adopting the technical and organisational means necessary to guarantee the security of the data and prevent their alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking the current state of technology into account, as well as the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
10.1 ARETEX S.A. Will facilitate the use of personal passwords to the user who registers as such on the website. These passwords will serve to access the services provided through the Website. The user must keep the passwords in the strictest and absolute confidentiality, assuming, therefore, any damages or consequences of any kind resulting from the breach or disclosure of the secret. For security reasons, the password for telematic access to the services linked to the Website may be modified at any time by the user. The user undertakes to notify ARETEX S.A. Immediately any unauthorized use of your password, as well as access by unauthorized third parties to it.
11.2 If the user does not want a cookie to be installed on his hard disk, he must configure his Internet browser to not receive them. Likewise, the user can destroy the cookies freely. In case the user chooses to disable cookies, the quality and speed of the service may decrease and even lose access to some of the services offered in the store.